Practice «Verbal improvisation» + verbal improvisation online school
This practice is based only on independent practical exercises. You can easily test the strength and result of these exercises if you start to practice even though there are 5 (!) minutes per day.
All the practice has been successfully developed and worked by me personally and is already automatically applied in life. I now do not have the question "What to say" or the statement "I do not know what to say." This question and the statement I decided once and for all for one month of practice for 5 to 10 minutes a day!
In this practice there is no theory or scientific explanation and other water that some authors specially add to their trainings, because the training has suddenly ended, and clients have paid money, and something must be filled with 80% of the time.
In our school only practice, only hardcore 😊 And light, and the medium too 😉
WHAT PROBLEMS SOLVES PRACTICES
- I do not know what to say, what to talk about
For example, you have a date. And you do not know what to talk about with a guy or a girl. After two weeks of practice, you will receive compliments in the form of:
"Do you happen to work as a radio announcer?" Or "Are you, probably, a journalist?" Or "You are so interesting to tell!"
- I´m not a talkative person by myself
In a month (if you want), with your stories overtake your super-extrovert friend (if you have such friend). And you will not talk out-of-the-way. No! You will have something more to cling to people with your narrative.
- I do not like to say toasts, I get lost all the time
You will forget that you were once lost. Imagine that you have only 5 seconds to prepare for the toast. And imagine that in 30 seconds you are telling something that all the surrounding mouths were opened in delight with your words. Preparation in just 5 seconds and such an effect? I think that this is a good result.
- Interviewing sometimes tricky questions, and I do not know what to say
After the second month of training, I was at an interview and I was asked a trivial question, I was surprised at my reaction when I started telling the story instead of the standard answer to the question. At that moment, when I told the story to the HR manager, I thought: "Wow! Mother of God! Wow! Improvisation works!"
Here is a short list of problems that the practice of verbal improvisation solves:
• I do not know what to say at meetings with new people (on dates, at parties)
• I have little communication, I do not have the communication skills, I want to learn how to communicate
• I speak to a group of people (at school, at work) and sometimes I get lost, and it seems to me that this is a dream, and I´m naked
• I do not know how to answer questions and what to say in interviews
• I avoid toasts on holidays and hide at this moment in the toilet
• At my lectures, presentations, trainings there is no drive, people sleep or I would like to add more energy
• I´m an introvert, and I have some problems with communication
• I´m an extrovert, and I have no problems with communication, but nobody listens to me
For whom is this practice? So I want to write that for everyone. But wait!? Practice is really for everyone! Who wants to enrich his speech with new beautiful words, who want to tell stories interesting, who wants to lead people and enjoy, finally, the solved problem "What to say?".
And this practice for:
• For speakers who continue to develop
• For coaches, mentors, teachers
• For sellers who want to sell more
• For managers who want to become professionals in the conduct of subordinates
• For moms and dads who want to be good storytellers for their children
• For people who are always presenting something
• For people who want to develop their communication skills
All practice is conducted in a closed group "Vkontakte".