3929. Three factories make identical products. The firs

Pay with:
i agree with "Terms for Customers"
Sold: 0
Uploaded: 12.02.2019
Content: teorver_3929.doc 30,5 kB

Description

3929. Three factories make identical products. The first plant produces 20% of the total production, the second - 30%, the third - 50%. The probability of the product of the first plant to be defective is 0.2, the product of the second plant is 0.1, the product of the third plant is 0.05. 1) What is the probability that at random the selected product will be defective? 2) What is the probability that it is made by a third plant?

Additional information

Detailed solution. Decorated in Microsoft Word 2003 (Quest decided to use the formula editor)

Feedback

0
No feedback yet.
In order to counter copyright infringement and property rights, we ask you to immediately inform us at support@plati.market the fact of such violations and to provide us with reliable information confirming your copyrights or rights of ownership. Email must contain your contact information (name, phone number, etc.)