Unlock your phone Alcatel One Touch Fire E (OT-6015X) is carried out by using a unique IMEI code NCK received specifically for your phone. The buyer receives NCK code corresponding to its IMEI automatically, immediately after payment. Answer format contains the following information:
Unlock code: **********
After entering the unlock code received in the phone - he begins to work with SIM cards of any operator.
Alcatel One Touch Fire E (OT-6015X) [Megaphone].
1. To obtain the unlock code you need to tell us your IMEI-number and device id provider. These data can be found on the box label and serial (Example Provider ID - 6015X-2BN1RU7, you may be different). Phone IMEI can also be found by typing it a combination of: * # 06 #.
2. The payment of the goods (if you make a payment through an external payment system, and at the end of the payment you have a button "to return to the seller" - do not forget to press it), after payment carefully in the form that appears, enter the IMEI and Provider ID.
3. After submitting your input data - the unlock code will be displayed in the graph paid goods (if after payment of the goods you have not seen or accidentally missed a form to indicate IMEI - click on the link in the letter of oplata.info, you get immediately after payment) .
4. Insert a SIM card from another operator and enter the code unlocking.
5. Do not forget to leave your comments about the purchased product!
You get paid for your PIN immediately after the payment and enter IMEI! Delivery of goods to the buyer is carried out automatically, without operator intervention!
*** Notes ***
1. If your phone has exhausted all attempts to enter the unlock code, the means for providing the unlock code is not returned. By purchasing this product, you agree that when inserted sim-card of another operator the phone asks for the unlock code (ie, attempts have not spent).
2. If you paid for the goods, but it is wrong / incorrect entered your IMEI, please contact the operator at the specified coordinates (e-mail, icq), your situation will be reviewed within 24 hours.
3. If, after you receive the unlock code it turns out that you have a different phone model other than those listed in the list of supported models - the service is also considered to be provided in full, the means in this case are non-refundable. The same applies to the case, if your phone was not originally locked to the operator.
Making the payment you agree to the terms of service!