Official unlock codes for routers, Alcatel Link Zone MW40V modems (Beeline Armenia, Kazakhstan, Life :) Belarus, Megafon Russia, Orange etc.).
Unlocking the code provided by the manufacturer of your router does not change the software and does not deprive you of the warranty. This is the official unlock.
THIS IS AUTOMATIC SERVICE CODE RECEIVING FROM SERVER. OFFICIAL UNLOCK CODE YOU WILL RECEIVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT AND INSTRUCTIONS OF IMEI ROUTER, WITHOUT PARTICIPATION OF THE OPERATOR AT ANY TIME OF DAY. SERVER WORKS 24/7. </ Attention>
attention> The process of unlocking the router Alcatel Link Zone MW40V
1. Pay for the goods in any way convenient for you on the button above.
2. After making the payment you will receive a form to enter data
- E-mail address (you will receive codes on it immediately after specifying IMEI)
- IMEI modem - Be very careful when entering data (in case you indicated IMEI incorrectly or confused the model, money for the rendered code counting service will not be returned).
3. After 1-2 seconds, you will receive the NCK code in the automatic window, and the code will be duplicated to the mailbox you specified.
4. Insert a SIM card different from the native operator. Run the router. If you have a PIN-code request on your SIM card, enter it.
5. Further in the browser, a window will appear (Enter the unlock code (there are left XX attempts) enter the code NCK received from us.
6. Confirm the entry. Modem successfully unlocked. </ attention>
Do not forget to leave a review in the field - Product review - this is the only way you can get a bonus of 5% of the amount paid back to your account. If you have any questions, then it is better to contact me at the contacts listed here - https: //www.plati.marcket/seller/next-force/595778, there you will find thousands of reviews about my work from my customers. </ delivery>
Before making a purchase, it is strongly recommended to check whether the router requests the unlock code when a SIM card of another operator is installed in it.
By making a purchase you agree that the model of the Alcatel Link Zone MW40V router as well as attempts to enter the code are not all expended.
If after making a purchase of a code it turns out that attempts to enter the unlock code did NOT LEFT, you wrote another IMEI or you have a different model of router other than Alcatel Link Zone MW40V, the funds are non-refundable.