Unlocking the phone MICLOMAX Q402 is carried out by IMEI with the help of a unique NCK code received specifically for your phone. The buyer receives the NCK code corresponding to his IMEI automatically, within 15 minutes after payment.
The code arrives at the email indicated when making the payment. </ Delivery> -------------------------------- ---- INSTRUCTION FOR UNLOCKING BEELINE MICROMAX Q402 ---------------------------------------- </ attention> 1. To get the unlock code from you, you will need to specify the first IMEI number of your device. IMEI phone can be viewed on the label under the battery or by entering on the phone a combination: * # 06 #.
2. Pay for the goods:
Choose the convenient way of payment on the right side of the page --- >>> "Pay with:" and click the "Buy Now" button.
After completing the payment, a form for filling will be opened, enter the first IMEI and your e-mail address.
3. After sending the data you entered - go back to your mailbox and check the receipt of the letter with the code (the letter comes within 15 minutes after the IMEI form is filled in).
4. Insert the SIM card of another operator into the phone and enter the received unlock code.
5. After entering the code, the phone is immediately registered in the network of the new operator whose SIM card you have installed.
6. The code is entered once and for all. You can reset the settings, change the firmware - unlock will remain. Unlocking the NCK code is completely safe and is provided by the phone manufacturer.
7. Do not forget to leave a good feedback about the purchased product! Thank you! </ Delivery>
Immediately after payment you will receive a form to fill in the registration data, in which you will have to fill out the following fields:
- The e-mail address (email);
These data will be transferred to the seller to complete the purchase and sale of the goods.
In order to counter copyright infringement and property rights, we ask you to immediately inform us at email@example.com the fact of such violations and to provide us with reliable information confirming your copyrights or rights of ownership. Email must contain your contact information (name, phone number, etc.)