Ready database access "Distribution of additional duties"
Subject areas for independent work
Stages of individual self-employment:
1. Create a table structure by means of MS Access;
2. Create a data schema;
3. Develop screen forms for entering and viewing information;
4. Fill in the tables (10-15 records);
5. Develop and execute various types of queries to the database:
• for sample;
• using logical operations in the selection condition;
• with the parameter;
• cross request;
• for updating;
• to add;
• to delete;
• with calculated fields (if this is possible for your predefined area).
6. Develop various types of reports for printing data;
7. Organize work through a button form or headband. The database should look like a complete software product.
8. Draw up a documentary report on all stages of the work in accordance with the individual task.
2.3.12. Distribution of additional duties
Description of the subject area
You work in a commercial company and are engaged in the distribution of additional one-time work. Your task is to track the progress of additional work. The company has a certain staff, each of which receives a certain salary. From time to time, there is a need to perform some additional work that is not part of the basic duties of employees. To establish order in this area of activity, you have classified all types of additional work, determined by the amount of payment upon the fact of their implementation. If you have additional work of a certain kind, you assign the person responsible, fixing the start date. Upon completion, you fix the date and pay an additional amount to the salary taking into account your classification.
Employees (employee code, last name, first name, patronymic, salary).
Types of works (View code, Description, Payment per day).
Work (Employee Code, View Code, Start Date, End Date).
The development of the formulation of the problem
Now the situation has changed. It turned out that some of the additional works are quite laborious and, at the same time, urgent, which requires the involvement of several employees. It also turned out that the duration of the work in each particular case is different. Accordingly, it is necessary to plan in advance the duration of work and the number of employees employed to perform the work. Add changes to the table structure that take into account these facts, and modify existing queries. Add new queries.