The Charter of LLC type No. 4 is complete. Version 188.8.131.52.1
Author and developer of the Charter:
Alexander MIROLYUBOV (Almira, almira), (c) 2018, St. Petersburg
Charter Type No. 4, closes the society as much as possible from the withdrawal of participants and the penetration of third parties into it. This type of statute is most suitable for companies with investors.
Charter Type No. 4, except for the dispositive norms of the Federal Law "On Limited Liability Companies", used by default, additionally provides:
- absence of a revision commission
- confirmation of the decision of the general meeting and the number of participants present at its adoption, signing of the protocol by the company´s participants
- a ban on the increase of the authorized capital due to the contributions of third parties
- a ban on the alienation by participants of their shares to third parties
- the transfer of a share to heirs and successors only with the consent of the participants
- a ban on pledging shares to third parties
- ban on the sale of the company´s share to third parties
- the obligation of the participants to contribute to the property of the company by decision of the meeting.
Option Charter - full
- number of characters - 83.700
- number of pages - 30 (font Arial Narrow, size 12)
It contains almost all provisions on the rights and obligations of participants, on the competence of the general meeting of participants, plus many provisions of the law that must be taken into account in the activities of most limited liability companies. This version of the statute can also be used as a reference tool, including, in combination with single-page or working statutes. It can also serve as a material for self-construction of their own statutes.
The statute guarantees the absence of inconsistencies with the current legislation, as well as internal contradictions and inconsistencies, including logical ones. All individual information, such as name, location, size of the authorized capital, name of the executive body and others, are specified only once in the proposed charter, which also excludes the possibility of adding internal inconsistencies to the charter when they are made by the user.
The charter does not contain internal or external references.
The provisions of the statute are grouped and arranged in the most convenient for searching, reading and perceiving the sequence.
The provisions of the charter fully comply with the current legislation of the Russian Federation on April 9, 2018.
The manual is accompanied by an instruction for its self-design.
The statute is also accompanied by a detailed description on 43 pages of its contents, including the provisions of the Federal Law "On Limited Liability Companies," which not all are included in the working or single-page versions of the statute, but are contained in them by default.
The package includes:
1. The Charter of LLC type No. 4 is complete. Version 184.108.40.206.1a in .doc format
2. The Charter of LLC type No. 4 is complete. Version 220.127.116.11.1a in .pdf format
3. Description in .pdf format
4. Instructions for the independent formulation of the charter in .pdf
5. Description of the contents of the charter (43 pages) in .pdf format
6. Warranties and contacts in .pdf format