1. What is the subject of civil rights?
b) the property relations;
c) moral relations;
d) right, b, c.
2. refers to intangible benefits unrelated to property?
a) the rights of intellectual property;
3. Which of the principles does not apply to the principles of civil law?
a) the legal equality of the participants;
b) the inviolability of property;
c) the principle of guilt;
d) freedom of contract.
4. Which of the regulations in civil law has supreme legal force?
a) The Constitution;
b) The Civil Code;
c) a court order;
d) business custom.
5. The forms of expression of the rule of law in all their diversity - a
a) Sources of law;
b) the law;
d) Legal array.
6. whether the application is allowed, along with the applicable provisions of the Civil Code of the former law, including acts of the USSR?
a) Yes, in the absence of the new Code of civil law and federal regulations, and contrary to the rules of previous law principles and norms of the new Civil Code;
b) is not allowed;
c) allowed, of course;
d) the new Code applies if the former law does not in regulations.
7. Features of civil-law relations are
a) The inequality of arms, the free will;
b) equality of the parties, the legal independence of the parties, the free will;
c) the legal relationship of a party, the free will;
g) inequality of arms, legal relationship of the parties.
8. The definition of "conduct the necessary measure responsible person" refers to the concept of
a) a subjective right;
b) a subjective obligation;
c) the content of legal relations;
d) legal form.
9. Depending on the structure of intersubjective communication relationship are classified
a) the relative and absolute;
b) corporeal and liability;
c) the relative and absolute;
d) legal relations of property and non-property.
10. Disputes about civil law considered
a) the courts;
b) the subjects of civil law;
c) international arbitration;
11. Alienation of property belonging to the owner, in civil law
a) never allowed;
b) shall be allowed only in cases stipulated by law;
c) it is allowed, even on grounds not provided for by law;
d) optionally as an exchange.
12. Restoration of the situation that existed before the violation of rights and suppression of acts infringing the right or threatening to infringe, up in the civil law principle
a) freedom of contract;
b) equality of the parties;
c) a remedy;
g) non-interference in private affairs.
13. The legal capacity of a citizen with stops
a) the date of death;
b) the date of entry into force of the court decision on the deprivation of legal capacity of a citizen;
c) the onset of 90 years of age;
g) occurrence 80 years of age.
14. have the capacity
b) 14 years old;
c) all individuals;
d) citizens do not violate the law.
15. Minors under the age of 14 to transact
a) may be;
b) can not;
c) may, in the cases provided by law;
d) may, subject to the consent of the parents.
16. Unitary enterprises and institutions are
a) public associations;
b) public bodies and public companies;
c) local authorities;
d) government bodies and local authorities.
17. Russian Orthodox Church of the legal entity
a) is recognized;
b) is not recognized;
c) recognized, except for monasteries;
d) recognized if it includes have a legal entity.
18. Are legal entities branches and representative?
b) are not;
c) branches are, and are not representative;
d) are non-profit organizations.