The course database "Beauty Salon" was created in access 2010 and converted to access 2003, so it will open in access 2003, 2007, 2010.
19. BEAUTY SALON
The database must contain information about the following objects:
Employees - surname, name, patronymic, address, date of birth, position, salary,
information on the transfer (position, reason for transfer, number and date of order).
Masters - surname, specialization (list of services that can be rendered), list
materials held by the master (name, number, unit
Customers - last name, first name, patronymic, phone, date and time of order, order (service,
the cost of the service, the master who provides the service).
- Account to the customer.
- Help on the distribution of materials by masters.
- Each master specializes in providing several services. - The customer makes only one order, in which he can order several services.
Repeated orders for this customer are treated as orders from a new customer.
- The service is provided by a master who has the appropriate specialization and is free in
specified time. After completing the order from the master, the used
- Information about completed orders is saved for a year.
- Information about dismissed employees is retained for 5 years.
Number of performers - 1.