The course database "Warehouse" was created in access 2010 and converted to access 2003, so it will open in access 2003, 2007, 2010.
Individual task includes the following elements:
• DB design;
• Database creation using ACCESS and entering data into it;
• Organization of queries to the database;
• Making a report using the Report Wizard.
It is necessary for the trainee to design a database containing some information presented in the table. The resulted attributes characterize some group of objects and allow to receive the list of inquiries and reports according to a variant of the task.
The task for each student is as follows:
1. It is necessary to design a database in accordance with its list of attributes.
2. Create a database.
3. Record the data in it.
4. To establish permanent links between tables to ensure the integrity of their database when changing records, adding entries, deleting records.
5. It is proved that:
• the data entered in the tables is not contradictory;
• the system of maintaining the integrity of the database is functioning. To do this, try to change, enter and delete data in the tables in violation of the rules for maintaining the integrity of the database.
5. Organize requests to the database, which would allow to demonstrate the capabilities of the database.
6. Draw reports using, Report Designer.
7. Draw up a report on the work done.
Variants of tasks.
Database Tables and fields Queries Reports
1. "Warehouse" Warehouse: article number, price, unit. change, warehouse number, warehouse name, invoice number, date, commodity, quantity;
Parish: goods, number, number of parishes per day, amount of arrival per day, per month, name of storekeeper;
Expense: limit, month, vendor code, type of expense, amount of monthly expenditure, balance. 1. The list of goods in the i-store for the current month;
2. The list of goods received at the warehouse during the month;
3. The amount of expenditure for the i-th month; 1. Receipt for the current month;
2. Expenditure sheet for the i-th day;
3. The balance of goods and their value at the end of the year.