Create a database "Supply of goods"
1. Project DELIVERY OF GOODS
Plant "Progress" delivers goods (product A, product B, product C, etc.) to customers under contracts. For each product, delivery plans are defined.
It is necessary to design a database DELIVERY OF GOODS, the information of which will be used to analyze the fulfillment of the delivery plans by the plant.
The database should store information:
• about the goods: the product code, the name of the goods, the price of the goods (thousand rubles);
• ORDERS for the supply of goods: order code, customer name, customer address, telephone number, contract number, contract conclusion date, product name, planned delivery (pcs);
• actual goods SHIPPING: shipment code, order code, shipping date, shipped goods (pcs).
When designing a database, the following should be considered:
• The product has several purchase orders. Order corresponds to one product;
• Several shipments may correspond to the goods. Several goods can participate in the shipment.
In addition, please note:
• The product does not need an order. Each order necessarily corresponds to the goods;
• The goods are not necessarily shipped to the customer. Each shipment necessarily corresponds to a certain product.