Ready-made database "Trade" for testing.
The departments of a large trading house sell different types of goods every day and keep records of information about the goods sold.
It is necessary to design a database TRADE, the information of which will be used to analyze the implementation of the product sales plan in the departments; determination of goods that are in greatest demand, etc.
The database should store information:
• about the departments: the department code, the name of the department, the name of the department. Head of Department, telephone, sales per day (rub.);
• GOODS: article of goods, name of goods, unit of measure, retail price of goods (rub.);
• SALES: product number, date of sale, quantity of goods sold.
When designing a database, the following should be considered:
• The department performs several sales daily. Each sale has to do with only one department;
• the goods participate in several sales. Each sale relates to only one product.
In addition, please note:
• Each department necessarily sells. Each sale is necessarily carried out by the department;
• The goods may not necessarily be sold (may be unclaimed). The goods must be on sale.
To formulate and construct in the DBMS Access access to the database:
1) the output of some fields from two tables;
2) to output the data according to the condition representing the expression:
• type of comparison;
• with logical operator "AND";
• with the logical operator "OR";
3) with calculations over DB fields;
5) to make changes to the database.
In order to counter copyright infringement and property rights, we ask you to immediately inform us at email@example.com the fact of such violations and to provide us with reliable information confirming your copyrights or rights of ownership. Email must contain your contact information (name, phone number, etc.)