Variants of tasks for the database "Software products".
Create a database "Software products"
Minimum list of characteristics:
1. Product name, version, type, firm, release date, application area, license cost;
2. User name, region, scope;
3. The cost of installation, the date of installation, the date of uninstallation, the number of licenses during the installation.
The same software product can be installed (uninstalled) by different users and one user can install (uninstall) different products.
Applied area: office work, process control, e-commerce, e-business, etc.
Software type: OS, application server, DBMS, Web server, programming system, etc.
• Identify the application area that requires the most software product nomenclature.
• Determine the cost of purchasing / modifying software made by the buyer ´White Wind´ in 2000.
• Select a list of products such as ´server operating systems´, in descending order of their popularity.
Option 22 Software products
SOFTWARE PRODUCT (software product name, version, firm, release date, application area, license cost). INSTALLATION (name of the software product, user name, installation cost, installation date, number of licenses during installation). USER (user name, region, scope).
The same software product can be installed by different users and one user can install different products.
Applied area: office work, commerce, business, etc.
Software type: OS, application server, DBMS, etc.
1. Display data on application areas.
2. Determine the cost of installing software made by a specific user in a particular year.
Option 18 Software products.
Create a database with the table "Software products", in which there are such fields: Product name, version, type, firm, release date, application area, license cost;
• Add a software product from Intel;
• Change Intel´s entry to "Apple" in the added entry
• Delete all products that were released before 2010;
• withdraw products whose license value exceeds $ 300.