SUBJECTS FOR INDEPENDENT WORK
Stages of individual self-employment:
1. Create a table structure by means of MS Access;
2. Create a data schema;
3. Develop screen forms for entering and viewing information;
4. Fill in the tables (10-15 records);
5. Develop and execute various types of queries to the database:
• for sample;
• using logical operations in the selection condition;
• with the parameter;
• cross request;
• for updating;
• to add;
• to delete;
• with calculated fields (if this is possible for your predefined area).
6. Develop various types of reports for printing data;
7. Organize work through a button form or headband. The database should look like a complete software product.
8. Draw up a documentary report on all stages of the work in accordance with the individual task.
4. Notary office
Notaries (Surname, First Name, Patronymic, Contact phone) of the notary office are ready to provide the client with a certain range of services. To establish the order of the service, they are formalized, their list is compiled with a description of each service (Name, Description, Amount of the service). When applying to the notary´s office of the client, its standard data (Name of the client organization, Type of activity, Address, Telephone) are recorded in the database.
Upon the fact of rendering services to the client, a document of the transaction is drawn up by a notary. Each client can enter into several transactions. With each client there is only one notary.
Within one transaction (Date of the transaction, the Transaction amount [is calculated as the total amount for all services rendered], 5% discount of the transaction amount, if the number of services is more than 3), the customer may be provided with several services.
7. Notary office
Description of the subject area
You work in a notary´s office. Your task is to track the financial side of the company. The activities of the notary office are organized as follows: the firm is ready to provide the client with a certain range of services. To restore order, you formalized these services, having compiled their list with a description of each service. When you contact a client, its standard data (name, activity, address, phone) are recorded in the database. For each fact of the service, a document is prepared for the client. The document specifies the service, transaction amount, commission (office income), description of the transaction.
Task for creating a database in a Microsoft Access environment
The order of the work:
• Selection of the subject area in accordance with the student´s serial number in the journal;
• Analysis of the textual description of the subject area;
• Selection of table structures and their creation;
• Filling data into tables (at least 5 lines in each table);
• Development of user interface. Creating forms;
• Creation of calculated queries;
• Creating output reports.