Note: If the yellow Message Bar appears when you open a file, you must click on "Enable Content" button.
Complete database access "Accounting of telephone conversations"
Stages of individual self-employment:
1. Create a table structure by means of MS Access;
2. Create a data schema;
3. Develop screen forms for entering and viewing information;
4. Fill in the tables (10-15 records);
5. Develop and execute various types of queries to the database:
• for sample;
• using logical operations in the selection condition;
• with the parameter;
• cross request;
• for updating;
• to add;
• to delete;
• with computed fields (if possible for your domain).
6. Develop various types of reports for printing data;
7. Organize work through a button form or headband. The database should look like a complete software product.
10. Accounting of telephone conversations
You work in the commercial service of a telephone company. The company provides subscribers with telephone lines for intercity negotiations. Your task is to track the cost of long-distance telephone calls.
Subscribers of the company are legal entities having the name, TIN, address.
All the subscriber´s negotiations with another city are automatically recorded in the database. At the same time, the Date, Phone number, Talk time in minutes, Time of day, Cost of negotiations, Price with discount are remembered.
The cost of negotiations depends on the city (Name, Rate (cost per minute), Daytime, Rate night), in which the call is made, and the time of day (day, night).
The telephone company has developed a flexible system of discounts for negotiations (Duration of negotiations, Percentage of discounts from the total amount). So, the cost of a minute decreases depending on the duration of the conversation. The discount for each city is different.
In order to counter copyright infringement and property rights, we ask you to immediately inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org the fact of such violations and to provide us with reliable information confirming your copyrights or rights of ownership. Email must contain your contact information (name, phone number, etc.)