1. Financial Management - is:
a) Financial Management (financial flows).
b) Management of business enterprises.
c) Human Resource Management.
2. Asset management company - is:
a) Inventory management and cash assets.
b) Management of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
c) Management of fixed and circulating capital, inventory, receivables and payables, cash assets.
3. Finance companies - is:
a) Money supply, necessary for normal circulation of money.
b) Economic relations (financial) over the formation, distribution and use of funds (assets) of an enterprise in order to ensure the expanded reproduction.
c) instruments of monetary regulation.
4. The financial resources of the company - is:
a) The collection of funds (funds) serving the financial relations of the enterprise.
b) fixed and current assets of organizations.
c) the funds allocated for the creation of reserve funds organizations.
5. The principles of financial management of organizations - is:
a) Self-financing, self-financing.
b) the planned and systematic, goal orientation, diversification, strategic orientation.
c) Control over the implementation of decisions taken.
6. Mental division of the phenomenon under study into its constituent parts and study each part separately - is:
a) Method of analysis.
b) The method of synthesis.
c) The method of analogies.
7. The method of connection to each other related elements of recreating parts of the whole - is:
a) the method of induction.
b) The method of synthesis.
c) The method of analysis.
8. Which of the following concepts is a productive economic resource:
9. The amount of money that is designated for the shares:
10. With regard to dividends received tax rate on personal income is established:
11. Part of the cost of capital, which is included each year of production - is:
12. What is the financial planning at the enterprise?
13. Budgeting for the enterprise - is:
14. The basic principles of finance economic entities - is:
15. In the Fund Treatment includes:
16.Norma working capital reserve - is:
17.Stoimost minimum required reserve inventory items - is:
18.Kakoy of these indicators is defined as the ratio of revenues from product sales for the year to the average annual amount of working capital?
19.Kakoy of these indicators is calculated as the ratio of the average annual working capital to sales?
20.Effektivnoe use of working capital is characterized by:
21.Po economic essence of current assets - is:
22.Iz what sources formed authorized capital of the production cooperative?
23.Iz what sources formed authorized capital of the company?
24.Uchastnikami business partnerships can be:
25.Kakuyu responsibility of the participants in a limited liability company?
26.Chto of the above is part of the working capital?
27. In the composition of current assets include:
28.Printsipialno productivity is determined - as:
29.Na any of the following methods for measuring labor productivity affects the price of the products?
30.Kapital - is:
31.Pribyl - is:
32.Mezhdu parts of the capital there is the following relationship:
33. In the article calculation "shop expenses" includes:
34.Iz these elements, select the elements of economic estimate of the cost of production and sales of products: 1. Direct costs. 2. Material costs. 3. Labour costs. 4. Indirect costs. 5. Depreciation and amortization of fixed assets. 6. Other costs:
35.V depending on the purpose and the place of the costs in the cost are grouped together:
36.K elements of production estimates include:
37.K item "Staff costs" in the cost include:
38.V the permanent cost includes payment:
39.V composition of variable costs include the cost of:
40.Osnovnye types of business: