• You do not receive ownership of this account. It is FORBIDDEN to change the password!
• Multiplayer aviable*
• Automatic updates aviable
• There are achievements that fall on your account
• Activation delete when you reinstall Windows and replace the computer.
• Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Korean, German, Polish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Russian. The game does not have regional lockout.
• Requires Windows 10 version 14393.102 or later and 60 GB of hard disk space
• With the purchase of the Ultimate Edition, you will receive 52 cars from 7 sets and a VIP status that will give 5 exclusive cars, double wins, community gifts and exclusive race access.
• When you purchase a Season Pass, you will receive a Blizzard Mountain supplement that adds a new extreme snow location, a Hot Wheels supplement that adds a platform with crazy loops, serpentines, accelerators, crazy bends and even mechanical dinosaurs, as well as 10 legendary cars and 7 brand cars Porsche.
• You can also purchase Forza Motorsport 7 at a reduced price, paying only $0.5 for the Standard Edition and $1.2 for the Ultimate Edition
* online functionality is not guaranteed. At the moment it works, but if Microsoft sooner or later will block this opportunity - no claims will be accepted.
ATTENTION! You do not receive ownership of this account. Password and other account data must NOT be changed. The account is provided only to one PC and it is forbidden to transfer account data to third parties. Your activity will be tracked and if you try to violate the terms, you will be denied access to the game without a refund. Warranty support extends for the entire period of the store.
Instruction for self-activation: 1. Download and launch the launcher issued to you when you buy. It will automatically launch the Windows Store.
2. Click Login (the icon of the little man with the plus sign next to the search line in the store)
If your account is active there, then first exit it (click on the avatar, then again on the avatar, and in the window that opens, click the exit).
3. Click Microsoft account, click Continue. A window with a prompt to enter login will open.
4. Click on the "Email" field, the launcher will enter login himself. Next, a window appears prompting you to enter the password - click on the password field, the launcher will enter the password himself.
5. Then you will be prompted to enter the code. Press "get the code in another way", select email@example.com from the list and write in the field below the FIRST email issued to you when paying. Click Next. In the window that appears, do NOT enter anything, do NOT close the window and go to the next item.
6. Open the browser, go to gmail.com, enter the SECOND email address and password which you were given when paying.
7. Next, you will be asked to enter the SMS code. Click "Other options", then select "Enter 8-digit reserve code", and enter the backup code given to you when you pay.
8. At the mail, open the last letter with the security code, and enter this code in the Microsoft Store window (from the fifth paragraph of the instruction). If, after entering the code, the "Sign it to your apps" window appears, then (IMPORTANT!) сlick "Just sugn in to this app".
9. Further in the Microsoft Store in the search enter the name of the game you bought and put it on the download.
10. Run the Xbox app (if it´s not there - download at the Microsoft Store) and go there to your account (ATTENTION! It´s at your own account, not the one you were given when you bought.) If you do not have an account, create it.)