For this service, you will receive an original, factory Google Account Lock Reset Key (FRP key) for any Huawei model by its IMEI.
Huawei FRP is an account reset with an official code. The factory lock reset key is suitable for a device with a specific Serial number and can be used repeatedly, during the entire period of operation of this Huawei device with original software, to reset Google account locks.
ATTENTION! FRP key is not a password for a Google account that requests a device locked on an FPR.
Important!!! The FRP key is not intended for devices released for the Chinese market, and may not be suitable if the device is reprogrammed into a model for any other region.
ATTENTION: for this service check / cancellation of the order is not provided. Take this into account!
Important!!! The service provider does not accept complaints (videos) for those that were uselessly purchased (it is not possible to enter a key, etc.) or for non-working keys. Please consider this before ordering.
FRP key purchase process
1. Download and install the FRP reset program on your computer - https://yadi.sk/d/1RvVJgdm9AG_pA
2. Install the full package of USB drivers for Huawei, including Huawei Fastboot Drivers necessary for communication between your Huawei device and the FastbootET01_v1006 utility.
3. Run FastbootET01_v1006 on behalf of the Administrator and make sure that the utility sees your Huawei device.
4. Only after you are convinced that the FastbootET01_v1006 utility sees your Huawei device to be unlocked - make an order for the factory Google Account Lock Reset Key (FRP key).
If the FastbootET01_v1006 utility does not see your unlockable Huawei device, then use the alternative FRP Key input method described below.
(Put the phone in Fastboot mode (while holding the “Volume minus” button - connect the USB cable to the phone). Then in the terminal on the PC, enter the CMD command fastboot oem frp-unlock xxxxxxx (where xxxxxxx is the FRP Key received from this service)).
5. The serial number can be viewed in Fastboot mode through the DC-unlocker program - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/DC_unlocker_software (Attention !!! You can also get the code via IMEI, specify the IMEI of the device. You can see the IMEI, dialing the combination * # 06 #. In the field you need to enter 15 digits of IMEI. Also IMEI can be viewed on the SIM card tray if it´s native. Important !!! For phones with 2 SIM (2 IMEI) in the order form specify IMEI 1 (first IMEI).)
6. Specify your Huawei model. This field is required.
7. When the order is processed, an FRP reset code will be sent to you by email, which you specified during registration.
8. Connect the phone to the computer in FASTBOOT mode. Check if drivers are installed on your phone.
9. Enter the code we received in the corresponding line and press "UNLOCK FRP"
10. The phone is unlocked.
Link to the video of entering the unlock code on YouTube - https://youtu.be/Rwzs9epg8yY
The term for reading the unlock code on the server is 12-24 hours, depending on the time of day.
If you encounter any problems, write to E-mail, Skype or ICQ.
My contacts are here http://www.plati.market/seller/vadim-06051985/367658, there you will find all my products