The ready database "Insurance Company" was created in Access 2010, saved in Access 2003. Opens in 2003, 2007 and 2010.
Stages of individual self-employment:
1. Create a table structure by means of MS Access;
2. Create a data schema;
3. Develop screen forms for entering and viewing information;
4. Fill in the tables (10-15 records);
5. Develop and execute various types of queries to the database:
• for sample;
• using logical operations in the selection condition;
• with the parameter;
• cross request;
• for updating;
• to add;
• to delete;
• with calculated fields (if this is possible for your predefined area).
6. Develop various types of reports for printing data;
7. Organize work through a button form or headband. The database should look like a complete software product.
1. Insurance company
The insurance company has various branches throughout the country. The branch is characterized by the name, city, address and telephone number. In each fi ialal there are insurance agents (Surname, Name, Patronymic, Sex, Contact phone), and each insurance agent - only in one fi ial.
The company´s activities are organized as follows: various persons are contracted to agents for the purpose of concluding an insurance contract. Customer data is stored in the form: customer name, customer address, telephon.
Depending on the objects accepted for insurance and insured risks, the contract is concluded for a certain type of insurance (for example, car insurance against hijacking, home property insurance, voluntary medical insurance). And for each type of insurance an annual insurance percentage of the insurance amount is provided.
At the conclusion of the contract, the agent fixes the contract number, the date of the conclusion, the insured amount, the insurance period (in months), the insurance payment [insurance payment = insurance amount * annual insurance interest * insurance period / 12]. Each contract involves one client, one agent, one type of insurance. Each client can conclude several contracts.