The archive includes 26 schemes with descriptions:
1) Charging the SC-21 from the element 373.
2) The circuit-Battery 2h2D 0.1 from a car battery.
3) Driving device for regenerating the electrochemical cells asymmetrical current.
4) An improved version of the circuit of the charger to the power supply.
5) The scheme is simple device for charging the manganese-zinc and mercury-zinc cells and batteries asymmetric shock.
6) Scheme for the asymmetric unit of the charging current.
7) Alternative schemes for asymmetric unit charging current.
8) The scheme of the device for charging silver-zinc and nickel-zinc batteries asymmetric shock.
9) The scheme for obtaining an asymmetric alternating voltage.
10) The scheme for obtaining the controlled asymmetrical alternating current.
11) Driving voltage converter with adjustable output voltage form.
12) Scheme charger stops charging current stabilizers based on incandescent lamps.
13) The circuit protection device of the battery discharge below the permissible value.
14) charger circuit with the "set" stable charging currents.
15) Scheme charger for nickel-cadmium batteries.
16) the end of the charge control scheme.
17) charger circuit with automatic disconnection.
18) charger circuit through a current regulator.
19) charger circuit for the battery voltage of 12V.
20) The charger circuit limiting the charging current.
21) Scheme battery charger NDEF-0.45.
22) charger circuit with the stabilization of the current.
23) Scheme Charger "BC-100" for Ni-Cd batteries.
24) The scheme improved battery charger for Ni-Cd batteries.
25) The regulator circuit current to charge Ni-Cd batteries.
26) Driving devices for recovery of silver-zinc elements SP-21.