Methodical literature on school physics course, widely represented in the press made quite traditional: it is either a set of ready-made solutions to problems, or tests for the exam.
This handbook is offered to students of pedagogical high school department of physics, young teachers of physics, as well as entrants in the technical college for self-study for the exam.
The manual for 7,8,10,11 grade offered:
1. Analysis of typical mistakes entrants to higher education.
2. An algorithmic approach to solving typical problems and the study of some theoretical issues, usually causing difficulties for students.
3. Each section ends with physics:
a) the reference work on the two options.
B) the question of the quiz.
B) questions for the competition.
D) tests for the exam.
In solving a magnetism applicants often can not show graphically that the current conductors are repelled when currents flow in them in opposite directions and are attracted when currents flow in one direction.
In addressing this issue should observe the following procedure (algorithm):
1. Draw the wire cross section and specify the direction of the currents in them.
2. After each conductor to conduct a magnetic line of force from the neighboring conductor and indicate its direction.
3. Build the magnetic induction at the points of power lines passing through each conductor.
4. Using the left hand rule, to build strength Ampere for each conductor.
Physics teacher SGTU (Saratov State Technical University) Snopko KN