CONTROL TEST QUESTIONS tests in the Course «Economic-mathematical methods and models"
1. Set the correct order of some of the existing steps to solve the problem:
a) the test solution; find a solution; create favorable treatment;
b) to find a solution; test solution; create favorable treatment; 9
c) create favorable treatment; find a solution; test solution.
2. What is the idea of the method of simple interest?
a) that interest is charged on the initial debt if the debt is calculated only in whole years.
b) that the interest is calculated on the initial debt. 12
c) The fact that interest is calculated not only on the initial amount, but also on the interest already accrued on it during the previous term.
3. You put in Sberbank 20 000 rub. at 5.5% per annum (the contribution of "Jubilee"). How much money will you have on deposit at the end of the year?
a) 21 100 rubles.
b) 21 000 rubles.
c) 22 000 rubles.
4. Which of the proposed formulas is a formula of compound interest?
a) Sn = P (1 + i) n 13
b) Sn = P (1 + i n)
a) Sn = P n (1 + i)
5. Determine the amount due as interest on the loan, if the loan amount is 200 000 rubles., Loan term - six months at the rate of simple interest of 12% per annum:
a) 11 200 rub .;
b) 11 000 rub .;
c) 12 000 rubles.
6. P is a simple interest formula S = P (1 + rt)?
a) the initial amount. 12
b) the time of payment.
c) the annual interest rate.
7. What amount will be on the contribution at the end of term of the deposit, if the investor has made the bank 100 000 rubles. for a period of 2 years at a rate of compound interest of 10% per annum?
a) 122 200 rubles.
b) 121 000 rubles.
c) 120 000 rubles.
8. Which of the formula specifies the index of profitability?
a) P.I. = (Q * - 1)% / 100
b) P.I. = 100 * (q * - 1) 19%
a) P.I. = 100% + (q * - 1)%
9. In which case an attachment is considered to be beneficial?
a) If the profitability index of at least 10%.
b) If the index of profitability at least 5%.
c) If the index of profitability at least 15%. 20
10. The total cost of some batches of goods, including storage, organizational costs, the price of goods and demand are given by the type C (q) = 1000 + 200 / q + 2q. Determine the optimal size of the delivery.
a) q = 10;
b) q = 20;
a) q = 50.