PHP feedback form script sending (attachment) files to e-mail box
Make a simple feedback form I had the need to add the possibility to transfer files to the Email.
The need for such form of feedback emerged exclusively at the request of a customer site who wishes to make application forms and sending of specialized documents.
For a long time I fumbled on the Internet trying to find where to download free then the feedback form with the ability to attach files, I tried about a hundred other people's scripts, but really working found nothing! Post a comment on forums and websites freelancers to help me finish my form adding a possibility to send files directly to electromail, offering a reward of 500 rubles, but no one answered. As a result, it was necessary to do everything yourself! I had to spend 6 days making it a fully working script. Now we want to share it with others, for a small fee, but rather somehow compensate spent time placing the finished script in Internet shops.
Functional and so on. Features:
- 100% working scripts! Retrieved on 14 postal services
- Open source scripts is not difficult to understand and commented out
- All settings in config.php
- Template file for output to suit your design
- Compatible with PHP 5.3.x or higher
- Sending emails without attachments
- Transfer files via e-mail
- Regulation of types and sizes of attachments
- Support for connecting multiple files
- The script checks whether Enter your email address and an error description if not properly.
- There is a function that allows users to choose a theme from the drop-down list or write your (as configured) is otherwise subject can just do not write and deliver a default
- Function allows to send e-mail simultaneously on multiple mail yashikov
- Data entry errors or incorrect files - an error message with a description.
Demo is used here: http://stroisnab54.ru/feedback/ - is working properly (see only the upper mold). Customer profile "Stroysnab" http://stroisnab54.ru/ permission to sell any products made in the course of cooperation there!
mailer.icdvm.com - PHP script-mail that supports attachments. This is very useful if you want your visitors had the opportunity to contact you without knowing your real email address. An interesting feature of this script - is the ability to allow users to attach multiple files to send emails directly from your site. Of course, you can turn this feature off if you want. Any type of file is used if it is included in the list of file extensions. Another popular use for e-mail forms PHP - a protection against spam robots. Spam is one of the main drawbacks of e-mail when you place an email address publicly on its website. Spam-bot can take your e-mail directly from your site and add it to the thousands of spam databases, resulting in an endless spam comes instead of useful mail. I wrote this script, because he could not find a simple mail script that would allow visitors to send me my mail files while keeping your email from spambots.