The promotional code can be used by new Google AdWords clients in accounts no more than 14 days from the date of registration.
Do not violate the general rules of Adwords and everything will be OK </ attention>
Validity of coupons: until 12/31/2019 </ attention>
CAREFULLY READING TERMS FOR THE CURRENT COUPON FOR THE USA
- Coupon for accounts with the United States billing address only;
- The certificate can be activated within 14 days from the moment of registration of a new account;
- To get a bonus of $ 100 you need to spend on advertising only $ 25 after entering the coupon;
- After you spend $ 25, a bonus will go to your account within 1-5 days. Wait a month is not necessary!
- Replacement warranty is valid for 24 hours from the date of purchase and ONLY on expired coupons;
- Only one coupon can be entered into one account;
- Creating new accounts and using our coupons, you can constantly save on advertising!
- In case of blocking of the account, the return for the coupon and other expenses are not carried out. Claims are not accepted;
- By paying a coupon you automatically agree to the above conditions. </ Attention>
Terms and conditions for this offer:
1. Offer available to customers with a billing address in the United States only. One promotional code per advertiser.
2. To activate this offer: Enter your code before your code.
3. To earn the credit, you must accrue costs of at least $ 25, excluding any taxes, within 30 days. Making a payment of $ 25 is not sufficient. The tracking of advertising costs towards $ 25 begins after you’ve entered the code.
4. Once your account has been completed, it will be completed.
5. Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
6. You’lln’t receive a charge of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
7. Your account must be successfully billed by AdWords and remain in the order.
8. Full terms and conditions can be found here http://www.google.com/adwords/coupons/terms.html.