The Charter of LLC №1 (Classical) is a universal charter. Best choice for single founder societies.
The society is open for entry and exit of participants.
The statute on 30 pages contains all the rules of dispositive norms and corresponding imperative norms.
The charter is created without internal and external links.
Complies with the legislation of the Russian Federation on January 1, 2019.
The statute provides
• the presence of the seal of the society
• the possibility of increasing the share capital at the expense of third parties
• the possibility of the participants alienating their shares to third parties
• preemptive right from society
• preemptive right to purchase not the entire share
• transfer of share to the heirs and successors without the consent of the participants
• possibility of pledge of a share to third parties
• the possibility of selling the company´s share to third parties
• possibility of withdrawing members from the company upon request
• the obligation of participants to contribute to the company´s property
• lack of audit commission
• confirmation of the adoption by the general meeting of the decision and the composition of the participants present at its adoption by signing a protocol by a part of the participants
Other provisions of the law, allowing the statute to provide otherwise, remain unchanged.
The rules used in the statute are compiled in the enclosed booklet "The full content of the statute".
The kit includes instructions for registration of the statute.
Contents of delivery
3. Brochure "The full content of the statute"