Base directory for semi-automatic registration sites via AllSubmitter in txt format. Total 9662 catalogs and ratings, more than 500 white.
Base verified by 60%, broken links removed temporarily outside and to the registration sites Items not retained. The remaining 40% - do not know. In my machine has successfully passed 3216 catalog, the other for semi-automatic registration. At the base are the elite directories (TIC> 1000) and sites with catalogs of links to share with TIC> 100.
In order to counter copyright infringement and property rights, we ask you to immediately inform us at email@example.com the fact of such violations and to provide us with reliable information confirming your copyrights or rights of ownership. Email must contain your contact information (name, phone number, etc.)