A clone of the game OGame.
Work on this script is conducted over three years and has done a lot:
1. For the past six months, was not observed cases of cheating resources / fleet / defense, etc., which means that the script does not have bugs, holes.
2. Added a lot of interesting additions.
3. This is the original script of the most popular game server OGame in Belarus.
4. Accept payments with electronic wallets.
Here is a small (not all) a list of all the changes:
* ADD: Ticket system.
* ADD: Quests.
* FIX: A doubling of the fleet.
* FIX: Filter prohibited characters in the names of the planets.
* FIX: A doubling of resources.
* MOD: The new combat system in the SAB + you can invite yourself.
* MOD: Minor visual design.
* MOD: The holidays can go no earlier than 3 days since its release.
* ADD: Download Avatar.
* ADD: User page.
* ADD: Protecting newbies when specifying Destroy (up to 1 mln.).
* FIX: Optimization of the engine.
* FIX: Password recovery.
* FIX: Skorostrel moons.
* FIX: Hold on moons.
* FIX: Time synchronization servers.
* FIX: Update of resources and structures in the espionage.
* FIX: Improved antinakrutki fleets.
* MOD: Added "Help on the game."
* MOD: Added "Tutorial on the game."
* ADD: Message after registration.
* ADD: Added IRC-Client.
* ADD: Total registraitsya in the game and on the forum.
* ADD: Cash Alliance.
* ADD: Diplomacy Alliances.
* MOD: Changed the main page registration form.
* MOD: Optimization Server.
* MOD: Change the appearance of the display line of buildings.
* FIX: Return of the fleet on the planet, if the moon was destroyed.
* FIX: Charge TM 50 per referral.
* FIX: Fixed a combat system.
* FIX: Fixed system attacks the MNR.
* FIX: Fixes investigations, a shopping and buildings markets.
* FIX: You can no longer send spies, if the planet is not enough deuterium.
* FIX: You can no longer post processors, or spy, if the size of the tank is not enough for the trip.
* ADD: Games unit Real.
* ADD: Black Market.
* ADD: Destroyer.
* ADD: Banner for forums.
* ADD: Invitation referrals