Unlocking the phone ZTE Blade A5 is carried out by IMEI with the help of a unique NCK code received specifically for your phone. The buyer receives the NCK code corresponding to his IMEI automatically, immediately after payment. The response format contains the following information:
Unlock code: ********
After entering the received unlock code into the phone - it starts working with SIM cards of any operators.
Supported phone models:
ZTE Blade A5
1. To get the unlock code from you you need to inform us the IMEI number of the FIRST slot of your device. IMEI phone can be viewed on the label under the battery or by entering on the phone a combination: * # 06 #.
2. Pay for the goods (if you make payment through an external payment system and after you have paid the button "return to the seller" - do not forget to press it), after completing the payment carefully enter into the appeared IMEI form.
3. After sending the data you entered - the unlock code will be displayed in the paid products column (if after payment of the goods you did not see or accidentally missed the form for specifying IMEI - follow the link in the letter from oplata.info, which you receive immediately after payment).
4. Insert the SIM card of another operator into the FIRST slot of the phone, the screen will ask "Network PIN Unlock for SIM". Enter the received unlock code in the window that appears (the entered code unlocks both phone slots, ie after its input it will be possible to use any SIM, both in the first and second slot).
5. If you entered the code without errors, ZTE Blade A5 will immediately register in the network of the operator whose SIM card you have installed.
6. Do not forget to leave a review about the purchased product!