Unlock codes for Yota router (ZTE). Unlocking the code is completely safe and is provided by the manufacturer.
THIS IS AUTOMATIC SERVICE RECEIVING A CODE FROM THE SERVER. OFFICIAL UNLOCKING CODE YOU WILL GET DIRECTLY AFTER PAYMENT AND INSTRUCTIONS IMEI SMARTPHONE, WITHOUT PARTICIPATION OF THE OPERATOR AT ANY TIME DAY. SERVER OPERATES 24/7
Unlocking Router Yota (ZTE)
1. To get the unlock code from you, you will need to find the IMEI number of your device. You can find it in the web-interface of the device on the device information page - http://10.0.0.1/
2. Insert another operator card into the SIM card and enter the web interface to the device unlock page - http://10.0.0.1/advanced/kmza8ot5.
3. The screen will display the field for entering the network unlock code (NCK code) and the number of remaining attempts to enter the code. Be sure to make sure that they are available before purchasing this product.
4. Pay for the goods (if you pay through the external payment system (through the trading platform) and after the payment is completed you have a button "Back to the seller´s website" - do not forget to press it), after completing the payment, carefully enter the IMEI form that appears.
5. After sending the data you entered - the unlock code will be displayed in the paid product line (if after payment of the goods you did not see or accidentally missed the form for specifying IMEI - follow the link in the letter from oplata.info, which you receive immediately after payment).
6. Enter the received network unlock code in the code entry field in the web interface of the router. If you entered the code without errors, the device will immediately register in the network of the operator whose SIM card you have installed.
8. Do not forget to leave a review about the purchased product!
Means are not returned if:
1. The device does not require an unlock code for any reason (for example, all input attempts are exhausted)
2. Changes were made in the software part of the device (flashing). The work of codes is guaranteed only on native firmware.
3. After payment and receipt of the goods it turns out that you have another model of the device.
By making a payment you agree to the terms of service!
If you have any problems, write to E-mail, Skype or ICQ.
My contacts here http://www.plati.market/seller/vadim-06051985/367658, there you will find all my products