Let me introduce a completely new, just released video course "Video Course - Programmer 2018".
Video course contains 4 main areas of knowledge.
You are waited by more than 200 new video lessons, 30 fresh books for the last 2 years and, an excellent selection from more than 100 tools. Video tutorials and course books are built on the principle “from simple to complex”, which is why they are especially suitable for beginners from scratch, but much of the materials will be useful and experienced professionals.
50 video tutorials about such topics as:
1. Basic hacker knowledge: Internet protocols (HTTP, TCP, IP, IPv6, DNS, FTP, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, DHCP, ICMP, ports), Wireshark traffic analysis tool, traffic encapsulation, data link layer.
2. Hacker operating systems: Kali Linux, Tails, Whonix.
3. Ensuring the anonymity of the hacker: VPN and its creation, TOR and I2P networks, encrypted hard drive and Truecrypt,
hidden second windows on the computer.
4. How a hacker is calculated: by IP, by MAC address, neighbor Wi-Fi identifiers, location tracking
mobile phone, IPv6 vulnerability.
5. Safe for viruses browser and sandbox.
6. Social engineering, as a hacking method.
7. All about cryptocurrency: mining and equipment, POS mining, anonymous cashing.
8. Hacking WiFi networks, Aircrack and Wifite tools.
9. Search for vulnerabilities on the site manually and scanners, database dumping.
10. Vulnerabilities in equipment and apparatus. Chipocalypse
11. What exactly do hackers make?
+30 hacker tools
Section "Cracking and Reversing"
40 video tutorials on cracking and reversing, here are some of them:
1. The legendary reverser and hacker Chris Kaspersky. What was he like.
2. Car firmware, electronic control unit, chip tuning.
3. Creating electronic microprocessor devices with their own hands.
4. Breaking the tread Xoren without decompiler.
5. Hacking Themida tread on .NET applications.
6. De-protection Themida & Safe Engine.
7. Infoprotector - removal of protection.
8. Hacking games in the OllyDbg debugger.
9. How to hack RAR ZIP archives with a password.
10. Overwriting the contents of the cartridge for Dandy.
11. Hacking Apple iOS application in IDA Pro (eng).
13. Study in IDA Pro of a virus using DGA-domains (eng).
14. Fighting anti-debugging tricks in IDA Pro (eng).
15. Reversing a virus that identifies a virtual machine (eng).
16. A quick analysis of the actions of the virus in the sandbox (eng).
+ More than 40 tools for crackers and reversers
Video tutorials on the Java programming language for the Android operating system. Here you will find more than 60 video lessons telling how to become an Androyd programmer from scratch ... and much more